This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious project manager or senior project manager to join a rapidly expanding consultancy presenting a realistic opportunity of a fast-track promotion to Associate Director.
This is a break away from the corporate chains of a large consultancy promoting autonomy, flexibility and work-life balance.
We are seeking a senior project manager with experience within the Rail sector overseeing programmes of works on station improvement projects.
Who are you working for?
Our client is well respected within their field of expertise with a large proportion of its business being through repeat work. The organisation is professional without being confined to the restrictions and di-rigour of a large consultancy.
The Directors take a flexible approach towards management of staff and delivery of services supporting the principles of ‘upside down’ management, supporting and encouraging staff to deliver and excellent service whilst maintaining high quality of standards through training, guidance and mentoring.
The business has been founded on core values of client focus, dedication and excellence of delivery.
- There is no company politics and they truly operate as one business
- There is a great culture in the business, the foundations of which are great communication and the committed and hands-on style of all the Directors
- There is a very low churn rate
- Key accounts and excellence within their chosen sectors are very much the focus of the business
- They support personal development and the rewards for excellent performance are equity which is proven with existing personnel
- Encourage and support social interaction with Clients and fellow employee’s
- Understand the requirements of striking a healthy work/life balance but not to the detriment of service delivery
In summary it’s a company that is well respected by its peers, clients and most of all its employee’s, looking for future growth and expansion for the benefit of Directors and Employee’s alike.
For an initial informal and confidential discussion please contact our Director, Steve Rossiter on 07756656930.