With offices in Liverpool, Manchester and London, our client are a specialist construction consultancy who are looking for a Marketing and Business Development Specialist to support the businesses ambitious growth plans.
You will be an integral part of the execution of the Business Growth Plans working with the Directors and Senior Management team in the development of marketing plans to reach targets, form brand awareness and promoting services.
We are looking for a competent professional with knowledge of the Construction sector and who is able to generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
- Conduct market research to find answers about CUSTOMER/Sector requirements and opportunities, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative and strategic marketing campaigns
- Manage and deliver on framework and pqq tender activities
- Assist in outbound AND inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute/take part in promotional events and campaigns and to manage our website and social media content
- Collaborate with marketing and other construction industry professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software and applications
- Knowledge of HTML and web development tools desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
This is an ideal opportunity for the right person to progress quickly to Director level and build a marketing team around them as the business grows.
For a confidential discussion and further information please contact our Director, Steve Rossiter on 0151 348 7017.