An opportunity has arisen for a graduate quantity surveyor to join the Manchester office of a consultancy who are rapidly expanding.
Our client is well respected within their field of expertise with a large proportion of its business being through repeat work. Staff retention and satisfaction is extremely high. The organisation is professional without being confined to the restrictions and di-rigour of the a large PQS practice.
The Directors take a flexible approach towards management of staff and delivery of services supporting the principles of ‘upside down’ management, supporting and encouraging staff to deliver and excellent service whilst maintaining high quality of standards through training, guidance and mentoring.
The business has been founded on core values of client focus, dedication and excellence of delivery.
- There is no company politics and they truly operate as one business
- There is a great culture in the business, the foundations of which are great communication and the committed and hands-on style of all the Directors
- There is a very low churn rate
- Key accounts and excellence within their chosen sectors are very much the focus of the business
- They support personal development and the rewards for excellent performance are equity which is proven with existing personnel
- Encourage and support social interaction with Clients and fellow employee’s
- Understand the requirements of striking a healthy work/life balance but not to the detriment of service delivery