We are exclusively recruiting for a facilities manager on behalf of a Wirral based well established financial services organisation.
This is a great opportunity for a facilities manager currently commuting to Liverpool or Manchester from the Wirral to work closer to home in modern offices with excellent perks.
Day to day
- You will be responsible for making sure that the commercial offices are an excellent environment for the staff and visitors to work in.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the facility
- You will be the first point of contact for any FM requirements and you will also manage the service provider contracts.
- You will develop and maintain facilities in line with business strategy and objectives •
- Develop, implement and monitor an approved preventative maintenance programme •
- Work with the H & S lead, to ensure that the facility complies with the H&S manual, highlighting all risks and exceptions as required •
- Be accountable for supplier identification, negotiation and management for 3rd party contracts • Ensure all furniture, fixtures and fittings are fit for purpose, and where defective, ensure repair or replacement is handled in the most cost efficient manner •
- Ensure compliance with relevant internal and external statutory regulations, e.g. Landlord agreements/ Lease / Fire procedures, H&S compliance •
- Oversee the work of contractors in line with agreed target outcomes and plans, regulations and policies What you’ll need to succeed
You will be educated to degree level or equivalent, or proven track record of extensive work experience. Ideally will be IOSH or NEBOSH qualified and have significant experience of the operational management of Facilities Management service delivery across a range of services including cleaning, waste, security and M & E.
Sound like it’s for you? Email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply request a time for a call to discuss further.