We have been exclusively instructed by a prestigious property development company to search for a property development manager to oversee a landmark project in Liverpool.
A unique opportunity
This is a genuinely unique opportunity for someone with a professional background in property consultancy to advance their career into property development. Working alongside the Development Director, you will have the benefit of a business that has the knowledge and expertise of delivering large multi-million-pound mixed use development schemes combined with the autonomy to ensure individual accountability and responsibility.
Day to day
You will be responsible for delivering a large, mixed use, prestigious development in the heart of the City of Liverpool over the next 5 years and will play a pivotal role in the future growth the business.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Work on all elements of the scheme including appraisals, planning, feasibility, delivery and handover
- Manage the consistent delivery of the project to meet the financial and sustainability targets of the company
- Add significant value by applying a strong commercial awareness in leading and executing the project from the design, planning and construction phases from inception to completion.
- Prepare performance reporting and post project reviews.
- Assist in managing joint venture relationships as appropriate.
- Lead and manage professional project teams, consultants and contractors.
- Consistently engage and consult on all projects with all connected third parties, neighbours, local bodies to ensure that development project is delivered successfully with appropriate levels of communication.
- Monitor and report progress of projects by undertaking budgeting, financial forecasting and cash flow forecasting.
The right person
You will be joining a close-knit team with plenty of character and a desire to deliver excellence at all stages. Mentored by a Development Director with a reputation as a great person to work you will be prepared to work hard with a smile even on the tough days!
A strong character with determination and outstanding communication skills at a senior level is a must!
Whether from a Surveying, Architectural or Engineering background you will have the technical construction knowledge and experience combined with an ability to build relationships quickly.
What’s the package?
A basic salary of £40,000 per annum plus package and a bonus scheme to be agreed.
Package is negotiable dependent upon the right person for the role.
For a confidential and informal discussion to find out more please contact Steve Rossiter on 07756 656 930 or to express formal interest please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org