Our client is the UK’s leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering an unrivalled range of technical expertise and accredited services, including consultancy.
An opportunity has arisen for a CAD technician to join their team based in Deeside.
Working as part of an expanding team and reporting to the Principal Surveyor/Operations Manager you will work closely with the utility and topographical surveyors on a wide variety of projects to deliver 2d/3d AutoCAD models/drawings, as well as working with 3d pointcloud data to produce floor plans, elevations and also topographical plans.
Ideally you will:
- Complete AutoCAD processing/drafting and final presentation
- Be familiar with utility and topographical industry standards (PAS128, RICS etc.)
- Lease with members of the survey team as well as external clients
- Take responsibility for day to day delivery of project work
- Take responsibility for the quality of project work and ensure compliance with SOCOTEC quality systems
- Plan and manage your daily work as well as reporting to the managemnet team
- Ensure all client and in-house specifications and quality aspects are met
- Advantageous (but not essential) experience using either N4CE or LSS survey processing software.