Our client, a well established and reputable car dealership with sites in Warrington and Chester are seeking a Sales Executive to join their Chester operation.
As a Sales Executive the main purpose of your role is to maximise vehicle sales in line with agreed objectives. Your main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
– To achieve personal targets
– To deliver excellent customer service
– To prospect new and previous customers
– To meet and greet all potential customers, collate all relevant information to ensure a clear and concise follow up can be made
– To conduct a full and professional sales presentation in line with internal standards and client needs.
– To accurately analyse part exchange vehicles and obtain relevant part exchange information from the relevant team member.
– Monitor progress of sold orders
– To maintain clear communication throughout the customer journey
– To handover prepared vehicles to customers in line with company guidelines.
– To ensure correct payment is made before release.
– To ensure the showroom maintains the brand standards at all times
– To undertake training as and when required by the company
– To assist in sales promotions and launches
– To attend regular meetings as and when required.
– Pension Contributions
– Company Car
– Increased holidays with length of service
– Bonus Scheme